BarCamp is tomorrow and here is all you need to know!
What time does it start?
Doors open at 9:30 with the welcome talk at 10:30. Please set aside 10-15 minutes to get into the building as we will be checking you in. Because the building is used for live broadcast we will need to make sure that all electrical devices are tested. When you arrive make sure to put your power cables on top of your bag so we can check them quickly.
Where is it?
BarCamp MediaCityUK is hosted by the BBC at the MediaCityUK complex. The address is:
BBC Quay House at MediaCityUK,
How do I get there?
Detailed travel instructions can be found on the travel page.
What do I need to bring?
- A positive attitude
- A laptop or phone or tablet if you want to stay in contact with the outside world
- A charger for any device you bring along
- Some fresh clothes for the second day if you don’t want to be all smelly.
- There are showers so bring a towel if you want to use one.
- Something to make yourself comfortable during the night (there are loads of couches around the venue).